- 12 year parts AND LABOR warranty
- Hot-start feature so you never have cool air blowing in heat mode
- i-see Sensor™ scans the room and adjusts temperature and airflow automatically
- Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i) technology removes need for backup heat sources
- Hyper heat models can blow heat even in below 10 degrees outdoor temperatures
- INVERTER zoning systems deliver only the amount energy needed to heat and cool
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant.
- Quiet operation with sound blankets
- Baked on powder coats to look great longer
- Aerodynamic cabinets to reduce noise
- Enhanced Filtration Systems
- Zone Control
- Communicating technology
- Energy Star Certified
- Programmable timer
- Effortless Temperature Control
- Ready Select Controls
Room temperatures differ even in the same building, according to the amount of sunlight that reaches into the room and the direction the windows face. In such offices, Mitsubishi Electric's City Multi R2-Series Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) System offers an ideal solution. In addition to controlling the entire building, the R2-Series simultaneously cools and heats different zones in the building. This means an optimum temperature can be set for each room according to the amount of sunlight it receives, the number of people who use the room, the number of electronic appliances that are used in the room, and other such specific conditions.
For example, you can set the system to provide cooling in machine rooms and west-facing rooms where temperatures tend to be high, and provide heating in offices that receive little sunlight or window-less conference rooms. Furthermore, the R2-Series uses just two pipes, something that no other manufacturer in the industry can do, to significantly save on pipe installations. There is no doubt the R2-Series is the perfect multi-zone HVAC system for future offices.