1. Is your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old?
2. Is your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old?
3. Is your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old?
4. Have you had frequent heating or air conditioning repairs?
5. Are some of your rooms are too hot or cold?
6. Is there no one home for long periods during the day?
7. Is your home has humidity problems?
8. Does your home have excessive dust?
9. Is your cooling system is noisy?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? Consider replacing with high efficiency equipment that uses at least 20 percent less energy than new standard models. Check out American Standard!
Heating & AC Replacement
Proper installation of your new heating and air conditioning system is just as important as the brand of AC replacement. When sizing hvac equipment, bigger is not always better. Oversizing equipment will result in shorter run time causing hot and cold spots, high utility usage, and shorter than normal equipment life. Don’t assume your existing equipment is sized right. At Griffin Air LLC we will perform a full load calculation to be sure you're getting exactly what you need.